-
September 26th, 2001, 04:53 AM
#41
Inactive Member
Now J I hoped for a more intellectual response from you (I'm not sure why) Why was it that I was worth responding to before and now that you've got nowhere to take your feeble argument, I'm suddenly no longer worth it? Oh, I remember now, it's because when you think you can bully someone in an argument you fire away, but when you are sorely overmatched in wit and intellect, as will always be the case with me, you resort to profanity and "indifference".
Sometimes you can be very intelligent and insightful, even when you're being a belligerent ass, but boy when you feel the slightest insecurity, you just go off the deep end. Grow up. 
------------------
-
September 26th, 2001, 05:06 AM
#42
Inactive Member
you're right Mitch it's just that wit of yours...and your intelligence intimidates me. Ever since you've been going to nightschool to get your associates degree i feel threatened.
Or maybe it was cus 2 said you were so creative, witty and intelligent when you cyber or phone sex with her..
and you love your wife that much don't you? *L stupid silly bitch...you wanna find out who knows more about any of this shit try me. But don't even pretend to come close to matching me in intelligence or wit. Although I understand how the night classes could boost the ego *L
-
September 26th, 2001, 06:03 AM
#43
Inactive Member
LMFAO, I thought I wasn't worth responding to. Despite your impotent attempt to sling verbal mud at me, I'm still clean. I only wish that I was after an Associates degree, I'd have been done long ago. As it is, I'll wave to work a while longer for my Bachelors degreeS, and taking some evening sections is the most conducive to the rest of my schedule (and in some cases, the only time they're offered). As for 2, I'm not sure what she told hank about the two of us "cybering", I'll probably never know, but I do know that it was never "cybering" to me and I know that she knew it too. Whatever the case, she's got enough going on right now and I'll leave her to whatever she decides to do, I decided it's none of my business. As for my wife, I love her dearly. What about yours....oh wait...nevermind. Maybe your mud sliging isn't the only thing that's impotent.
Now THAT'S how you put the hammer down. You'd think in all of your extra years on this planet, you'd have picked up some more tricks.
Look J, I told you before I think you are often insightful and having a good grasp of the logic of a matter, but for some reason you decided to jump my shit about how little I know (which you have no basis for). I usually find myself agreeing with you (untill you take that step overboard into true jerkdom, your tragic flaw, as it were), and if you could just resist that urge to jump into profanity-laced tirades, you might be a man worthy of respect. Until then You're just some guy without the means to use his faculties effectively. Like Val Kilmer said while portraying Jim Morrison in "The Doors" (paraphrase)"I think I'm basically an intelligent, sensitive human being, but with the soul of a clown that always causes me to blow it at crucial moments" That reminds me of you J. You can take from this whatever you like, but taking the right things would be a step in the right direction. Just one man's humble opinion.
------------------
-
September 26th, 2001, 06:11 AM
#44
Inactive Member
well as for saying "all my years on this earth" i think im your age not sure what yours is..
second i know i get pissed off and call people assholes..one reason has to do with a lot of insensitive shit i've heard about vietnam. And being the son of a marine who was drafted into that "conflict" and seeing how much it hurt him everytime someone called it a "meaningless war" I have no tolerance for that..i think you might even agree it often times pays off to think about how you phrase what you say. You never know who's reading it that lost many friends and a great deal of their sanity in a "meaningless" conflict.
-
September 26th, 2001, 03:27 PM
#45
Inactive Member
What's "Victization"? 
Is that gettin' hit with Vic's cough syrup? *L J/K
------------------
Who wants to play "Hide the Switch"?
-
September 26th, 2001, 04:06 PM
#46
Inactive Member
I never called Vietnam meaningless. It had a lot of meaning, even more so in it's aftermath that in its action. The men who fought there got a bad rap. They were doing what they perceived to be their duty and trying to defend the American way like their uncles fathers and grandfathers did in years past. There was no excuse for the public's reaction to the soldiers coming home. They SHOULD have been spitting on the policy makers who put our men in such an awful position.
My big concern about this stuff going on now is that our current policy makers will get frustrated looking for the "right" person(s) to go after and just launch an offensive to appease the public, which will turn this thing ugly in a hurry.
Man J, we sure got of topic. *LOL*
------------------
-
September 26th, 2001, 07:02 PM
#47
Inactive Member
that's cool mitch...btw the shit i heard about you and 2 cyberring and having phone sex wasn't from hank. 2 told me a while back you two had phone sex and cyberred..i should have known better than to believe her. If it's not true sorry...i didn't realize till recently how much she lies.
-
September 27th, 2001, 12:58 AM
#48
Inactive Member
just a quick comment that had some bearing on some point made several posts ago.....according to ABC news this morning....the number of incidents against Arab Americans in the past two weeks has been reported in the several hundreds...more than all of last year put together....so I don't think we are all that enlightened or together or tolerant and I don't think that Bush's speeches about not taking it out on these innocent people has really done jack....sadly they interviewed several of these people who have been pulled off of flights cos "they made the pilot nervous" or been attacked and threatened in other ways....and their basic response was...."we're going home (to the mid-east)"...Saudi Arabia and at least one other mid-eastern nation has now agreed to pay for return flights for any of their citizens who wish to return home.........I think moby may have had a legitimate concern here....
------------------
-
September 27th, 2001, 01:05 AM
#49
Inactive Member
and I guess I'm a bit surprised by snail's comment that there was more support for islamic people in this country than acts of idiocy (there is an o in it *L*) against them....cos I watched another interview of a family (Islamic) who lost two of their family members in the WTC attack and they reported that even when people learned they had also suffered tragic losses....they did not get sympathy or support...because of their ethnicity is what they surmised....so I guess I'm hearing just the opposite of snail from my news sources...I'm curious to hear what others have heard.....
------------------
-
September 27th, 2001, 01:40 AM
#50
HB Forum Owner
i think we should all fuck Webster...
and take my melbonix class...
only 100$ a session 2 nights a week...
4 siX weeks...
class is now open.....*VB
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks